Ceda’s mission was to develop income-generating opportunities at the village. To encourage healthcare development and health promotion; To assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities To encourage and popularize voluntary work.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves. Education can take place in formal or informal settings and any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational.
Career Counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions. Career development is more than just deciding on a major and what job you want to get when you graduate. If you are not experiencing career joy, it's time to find out why. We have helped a number of people like you. Our free career counselling guides are a great place.
Urban and Rural Awareness Program
Urban and Rural Awareness Program has awareness activities which are outside the purview of aforementioned programmers. Such activities need to be supported by the Ministry based on merits and their conformity with the requirements of the Ministry in its endeavors to promote environment protection. Such proposals are received in the Ministry from time to time.
- A suggestive list of such, “Other Awareness Programmers”, being supported by the Ministry includes:
- Awareness cum action programs in and around the protected area, in wildlife corridors, biodiversity hotspots, rivers and wetlands
- Awareness programs which focus on communities that are critical to conservation of forests/wildlife/environment
- Quiz Programmers/Competitions etc.
- Yatras based on the environmental issues
- Organizing appropriate awareness programmers on the occasion of mass congregations like industrial exhibitions, trade fairs, health melas, sport meets, conferences, training inter-school/college/university competitions etc.
- Any other programmed/activity that promotes awareness about environment